Waiheke Island Heli-Overnight Package
Experience 5-star luxury accommodation at Delamore Lodge – an elegant and exclusive boutique hotel located on Waiheke Island, the jewel of Auckland’s stunning Hauraki Gulf. Inspired by the Mediterranean and indigenous New Zealand artworks, this boutique resort was brilliantly designed to form the shape of a traditional Maori fish hook (Matau). The Lodge is located on a cliff edge; it is literally moulded into the hillside at Owhanake Bay, with breath-taking views of the Hauraki Gulf.
The Lodge offers a spacious guest lounge, central courtyard with a sweeping stairway linking to the tropical rock pool and waterfall, a deep, cave-like Jacuzzi, sauna, and a wine cellar with award winning wines. The courtyard, cascades into the striking, Italian-style fireplace and outdoor dining area which leads to the heated infinity swimming pool.
- Receive a complimentray bottle of bubbles in your room on arrival.
- One nights luxurious Suite accommodation. A Gourmet Breakfast the following morning.
- Return either by scheduled ferry service (tickets included) from Matiatia Wharf to downtown Auckland OR by helicopter direct to Heletranz Heliport.
|People Travelling||Helicopter Type||Heli&Ferry PP||Heli Return PP|
|2 People||Jet Turbine||$1,130||$1,615|
|2 People||Jet Turbine||$995||$1,365|
Optional extras available, on request - cost applies
- At Delamore Lodge: Dinner, Spa treatment and massages
- Dinner at Waiheke Vineyard or Restaurant with return taxi transfers
- Man O'War Bay Wine tasting stop en route
- Scenic flight via Sky Tower and/or West coast beaches
- Private vehicle transfers to/from Heletranz Heliport
The above prices do not include beverages apart from a bottle of bubbles in room on arrival. Package is based on 2 people sharing a suite. Price excludes dinner, spa treatments, activities, and additional beverages etc at Delamore Lodge and Waiheke road transfer. Check in time is 2pm, check out time is 11am. Indoor areas of the lodge are non-smoking.
Prices are n New Zealand Dollars and include 15 % GST. Valid from 01 May 2020 to 30th September 2020. Heletranz reserves the right to alter prices and/or apply a fuel surcharge without notice. At time of booking a 50% deposit, along with passenger names and weights are required 24 hours to secure reservation. Balance of payment is required prior to departure, along with credit card details. If travel within 10 days of booking then full payment is required. All bookings are subject to pilot, aircraft and venue availability. Payment via credit card incurs a processing fee (Visa/Mastercard 2% Amex 3%)
Delamore Lodge: Strict cancellation policy fee applies. Three night minimum 23 Dec to 04 January and Easter Weekend. No arrivals/departures on Christmas Day 2020 and 01 January 2021. Surcharges apply on 25 Dec and 01 Jan.
Weight limitations apply on all flights.